eLearning Consortium Canada is supporting member and non-member schools in their delivery of online learning through this period of physical school closures.
- 450 teachers were trained through four cohorts of the week-long eLearning Crash course offered in collaboration with CIS Ontario.
- Twice weekly evening sessions for teachers to share, support and give and receive feedback
- Provision of professional development in online teaching and learning to individual schools
- Support in managing online learning environments
- Rented space on our high-end Blackboard LMS incorporating Collaborate Ultra, VoiceThread and Pronto
- Provision of custom made online course content for over 30 OSSD courses.
Please contact Dan Strutt at 519 694 9639 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.